We are so excited to launch our 2023 season up at Shephard Hills. After one full summer of improvements, we don’t plan to stop now. The greens will continue to be treated and maintained in pristine condition, the road up the hill has been graded and improved, there are plans for the construction of a year-round dining pavilion, and we welcome back Ate O Ate who will be opened beyond the 2023 season through the winter months. Lots more in the hopper to ensure your experience as a member on “The Hill” is extraordinary.
This year, we are offering some great new member perks!
- Four 18 hole rounds of golf for your guest (greens fees only)
- $25 gift certificate for Ate O Ate (food and beverage) good through October
- 10% discount at the Pro Shop—lots of new merchandise
- One day pre sign up for tournaments. We will open sign up for you as a member. 24 hours prior to sign up for non-member players.
- $100 discount on your membership if you recruit a new member by 6/15
- Advanced notice to any Ate O Ate special events
We truly believe this is a pivotal moment for Shephard Hills and look forward to your participation and dedication to keeping this community gem moving forward.
Membership fees remain the same in 2023. You can also purchase a $20 year-round property pass for your non golfing family members. This allows for walking, fishing, snowmobiling, bird watching, and enjoying the beautiful vistas at Shephard Hills.
Here’s to a great year on the Hill.
And the team at Ate O Ate